Sunday 24 March 2013

Baby 5: Week 32

How Far Along: 32 Weeks (8 weeks to go!)

How I'm Feeling: I am clearly in my third trimester. I'm finally well enough that I'm not hacking up a lung or going through at least two box of Kleenex every day. But because I'm in my third trimester, I am tired ALL THE TIME! And maybe a little cranky. And slightly round in the belly. A rather insensitive family member happened to comment on my size (he may have repeatedly said I was HUGE, despite warnings that I was more than little offended). Lucky for him I was too tired to let my crankiness win over.

What I'm Thinking: I am full of ideas and plans for the next 8 weeks to get things done around the house. I have a lot of daily chores I need to catch up on, but I'm also plotting my course of action to get things done for the baby's room. Nesting instinct has taken over completely, and I can't think of our sweet baby boy without wanting to rip the house apart and put it back together in slightly more sensible order.

What I've Done This Week: We did it. We got baby girl's toddler bed all set up and she's been sleeping in it about a week. The first few nights were a little hairy, but now both girls are loving the added freedom. In the process of getting the toddler bed out of the nursery's closet, we managed to shift a few boxes. So we're a step closer to cleaning the nursery out. We have a lot of stuff to give away that's taking up an unnecessary amount of space too.

What I Hope To Do Next Week: No options left but to start making some trips to the good will with all the extra bags of toys and clothes cluttering up that room. Other large furniture will either get a listing on Kijiji or find a home in the garbage. I feel like we're finally on the verge of making some progress! It'll only take a few trips to really free up that room for the real work of doing the floor over.

No comments:

Post a Comment